1. Info about the merge. Sorry about the length, there's a lot of information to cover.

For further information, refer to the FAQ here. http://forums.techge3ks.com/threads/the-merge-faq.19036/#post-154689

Beginners Guide to PrisonTech

Discussion in 'Prison Servers' started by xRealistic, Apr 14, 2013.

1. PicklesWartooth

PicklesWartooth The Only Gherkin. Staff Member Global Forum Moderator Guard

Mine Materials: Emerald, Diamond, Lapis Lazuli, Redstone, Glowstone, Red wool, Mycelium, Nether Quartz ore, Nether Brick, Mossy cobblestone.

From the top of my head, thats what I can remember being in J mines.
  2. SveesViking

SveesViking If you need any help feel free to message me! Global Forum Moderator Guard

I thought there was gold ore in j?
  3. PicklesWartooth

Nah, theres no coal, iron or gold ore in J mines :3
  4. Sgt_Optimistic

Sgt_Optimistic Juvenile

+Regular Dirt, -Nether Brick
  5. PicklesWartooth

Dirt is Mycelium that is left alone after a while or is mined without something that has silktouch. I didn't think it should had been added because it's naturally not put in there as its just the Mycelium turning to dirt over time.
    And there is nether brick in J mines. I'm 100% sure because I tend to mine it in there from time to time.
  6. vJordoHD

vJordoHD Rest BANNED

Yes Netherbrick is in the J mines i saw it yesterday, and i wish there was Gold Ore. I know people have asked Gold Ore to replace Redstone Ore but that would be a tad op. Then again this was being asked when the XP Glitch was out.
  7. JUSTRON123

JUSTRON123 Freedom | VIP | FoH Recruit

On the minecraft forums, it sais that F block cost 4 mil, but on yours it sais that it is 4.5 mil, which one is correct?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1678435-prison-server-147-prisontech-125-slots-pvp-mob-arena/
  8. xRealistic

xRealistic Wolf Pup

Mine
  9. aakid22

aakid22 S+ Free Agent 1Y4M

you need to add the Guard mine to this . . . It technically is part of prison so should be mentioned. ask a guard what the mine is made of
  10. SveesViking

SveesViking If you need any help feel free to message me! Global Forum Moderator Guard

XRealistic is a guard, and I think she is gone till wensday.
  11. Lyoko99999

Lyoko99999 Cupa/Blazette, S rank, The Dissappearing inmate

H rank Has Diamond, Iron, Gold, Emerald, Lapis, Sand, Dirt, and Water(in a single block).
  12. rpg105

rpg105 Owner of BBQ | Free Rank

It's good that you took the time to help everyone out but yoYu forgot one major thing........Don't Drop The Soap
  13. Great guide! :)
  14. MaN_of_AwE888

MaN_of_AwE888 Wolf Pup

/plot commands appreciated.
  15. Adamraino

Adamraino Wolf Pup

wow very well done amazing for the new comers
  16. SushiKarasumori

SushiKarasumori BuildTeam Manager | TechGE3Ks TechGE3K Global Forum Moderator -=Builder=- Guard

Not trying to dig up old threads, but once VIP rolls out, you should add that to the list of donation items.
  17. lolasoh

lolasoh The guy that no one wants to see.

Also theres no dirt in J, its mycelium but by the water it makes into dirt.
  18. 55_Alex

55_Alex Wolf Pup

Great guide helped me a lot :D thanks<3
  19. MntDew

MntDew Wolf Pup

Very nice guide.
  20. Redinz

Redinz FoH Loyal

How much is it to add a player to an F plot?